Pages

Monday, May 5, 2014

Making A Splash at the Beach!




Making a Splash at the beach 

while I "Color It Coastal"!


Making a Splash is something I've always wanted to do! I am proud and enjoying the publicity, of my exhibit "Color It Coastal" because I want lots of people to know what I do, so they can enjoy having my paintings in their homes, offices .. to brighten up their  living spaces!  If you want paintings with calmness, soothing seaglass colors , but with healing and positive energy then check out my paintings at www.JoanCarver.com (Click link)
and First Street Gallery, Neptune Beach, FL. April 3 - May 20th 2014 
TODAY!!!

This article was written about me, Joan Carver and my artwork  by Lara Patangan of Shorelines with The Times-Union newspaper in Jacksonville, Florida -published April 26th 2014
















Thank you, so much, Joann Adams owner of First Street Gallery, Neptune Beach, FL  and 
Lara Patangan of Shorelines, of The Times-Union in Jacksonville, Florida
--  Joan Carver

No comments:

Post a Comment